I will own these in 5-7 business days! (The clothes not the women)
friends u knew during ur warrior cat phase are so important…savana and emily i’m lookin at u guys….i’m glad we stuck together during those confusing times
we’ve braved the worst together already
The Breakfast Club.
they aged as most do
whites don’t crack they shatter
I swear to god when this godforsaken update finally fucking comes this entire fucking fandom will just
I love how the fandom isn’t named, but we all know which fandom it is
a few tags of people who were almost there
we’re dying out. people are forgetting
Things that should not have been forgotten are lost.
men took my little pony away from us girls so us teen girls are takin pro wrestling fuck yall just try n stop us
have fun fetishizing the shit out of *real life* celebrities. it actually makes the people who sexualize the shit out of children’s cartoons seem normal.
did you just imply being attracted to actual real human males isn’t normal but wanting to fuck cartoon horses is
I need to reblog this again because it still makes me laugh
Tips for non-asexual people, re: asexual people and sex—
- Most asexual people are physically capable of having sex. A few of us aren’t and that’s okay.
- Some asexual people are sexually active or like sex, and that’s fine too. They can still identify as asexual because they don’t feel sexual attraction.
- This does not mean that if you get into a relationship with an asexual person you can expect them to have sex just like most non-asexual people would. Many of us don’t want sex ever, and that’s just something you need to accept. Don’t try to persuade us, make us feel guilty for it, or ask us to compromise our personal boundaries for you.
- Really, you shouldn’t be expecting sex from anyone you date, asexual or otherwise. Being in a relationship does not equal consent. It’s the other person’s right to decide what they do with their own body.
- Points 1 and 2 also do not mean that it’s okay for every asexual character in fiction to be open to having sex. Celibate asexual people need representation, too.
- An asexual person won’t cease to be asexual after meeting “the right person” or having really good sex. Don’t write stories where love or sex “cures” a person of asexuality, that’s gross and the attitude behind it hurts asexual people in real life.
- Please don’t ask us about our genitals, masturbation habits or sex lives. It’s creepy and rude.
Since us bisexuals, asexuals, and pansexuals don’t exist, laws do not apply.
Rob a fucking bank. If you don’t exist, they can’t arrest you.